Earn 3x points when you use your ETFCU Visa Platinum Rewards
credit card on bill payments January through March!
Triple point categories rotate each quarter:
You’ll also earn 1 point per dollar on all purchases—plus 2x points on gas and groceries year round.1 Points are redeemable for brand name merchandise, gift cards, travel, and more!
First Quarter: Recurring Bill Payments
- Telecommunication Equipment & Telephone Sales
- Telecommunication Service
- Cable, Satellite and Other Pay Television and Radio Services
- Utilities-Electric, Gas, Water, Sanitary
- Insurance Sales, Underwriting, and Premiums
- Membership Clubs (Sports, Recreation, Athletic)
Second Quarter: Home Improvement
- Home Supply Warehouse Stores
- Lumber and Building Materials Stores
- Paint, Painting Supplies, Glass/Paint/Wallpaper Stores
- Plumbing Supplies
- Rug Stores/Floor Covering Stores
Third Quarter: Travel & Entertainment
- Airlines, Air Carriers
- Car Rental Agencies
- Lodging-Hotels, Motels, Resorts
- Tourist Attractions and Exhibits
- Public Golf Courses
- Amusement Parks
- Private Golf Courses
- Sea Life Parks, Aquariums
- Sports Clubs, Athletic Fields
- Tour Buses, Travel Agencies
Fourth Quarter: Restaurants
- Eating Places and Restaurants
- Drinking Places-Bars, Taverns, Pubs, etc
- Fast Food Restaurants
o% APR2 on balance transfers for six months!
Apply today and you’ll get 0% APR on balance transfers for the first six months. Our Platinum Rewards credit card also offers an introductory rate of only 1.99% APR on new purchases and no balance transfer fees.
No other card matches the benefits of ETFCU’s Visa® Platinum Rewards credit card:
|ETFCU's Platinum |
Rewards Credit Card
|American Express |
Blue Cash Everyday®
|Discover it® Card||Chase Freedom®|
|3x bonus points on |
|2x bonus points on |
gas and groceries
|Standard points |
on every purchase
|No maximum for|
|No activation required|
for bonus categories
|Low Variable APR|
As low as 9.50%
|Starting at 13.49%||Starting at 11.49%||Starting at 14.49%|
Combining your Platinum Rewards debit card and credit card points is easy!
Easily combine points earned with your credit and debit cards with Scorecard’s householding feature. Maximize your earnings!
APR is accurate as of April 6, 2017 and is based on creditworthiness. The APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1. Minimum cash advance fee of $5. No annual fee and no balance transfer fee. Certain restrictions apply. The double points category excludes Walmart, Sam’s Club, Target, and other discount stores. 0% APR applicable to balance transfers for the first six months the credit card account is open. 1.99% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles. Annual Percentage Rate may vary. If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1. APR for purchases and balance transfers will be 9.50% to 17.20% APR after introductory period based on creditworthiness. Cash advance fee will be 9.50% to 17.20% APR. All Annual Percentage Rates will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Click here to view our Consumer Credit Card Agreement.