ScoreCard Points Householding
Householding lets you combine multiple accounts to accumulate rewards faster!
With the Householding feature on ScoreCardRewards.com, you can link multiple accounts for purpose of combining your rewards points—which lets you reach higher point totals faster. Combine points earned with your ETFCU debit card with those earned on your credit card, with those earned by others in your household, or both!
If you would like to combine rewards points from multiple accounts, you may submit an application by following these simple steps on the ScoreCard website:
- Log in to your account at www.scorecardrewards.com. If you have not yet enrolled, you must do so before being able to take advantage of this feature.
- Click on “Householding” tab at the top right part of the page and select “Householding Rules” from the drop-down or click the “Continue” button at the bottom of this page.
- Review and accept the householding rules and click “Continue” at the bottom of the householding rules page.
- Complete and submit the householding enrollment application for processing.
— Be sure to note which account you want designated as the “head of household” account. All other accounts will be “contributing” accounts.
- After clicking the “Submit” button, look for confirmation that your application has been accepted for processing before leaving the web page.
Once your application has been approved and a ‘household’ created, all rewards points previously earned as well as any future earnings will be combined into one available balance.
- What is householding?
- Householding is a feature of the rewards program which provides participants the ability to combine the points earned from multiple credit and/or debit cards into one rewards account for more redemption power.
- How can I household my debit card(s) and/or credit cards together?
- You may submit an application by clicking on the “Householding” link available on the ScoreCard website.
- How will I know if my householding request was processed?
- The person making the request will receive an instant response of the acceptance or declination on the ScoreCard website. In addition, an email will be sent to the head of household and all contributing accounts named on the householding application.
- Is there a cost to household my applicable points earned from my debit card(s) and/or credit card(s) together?
- No, there is no cost to household your cards into one rewards account.
- How do I know how many points I’ve earned within my household, and where can I find that information?
- You can view all points earned on both your individual account and household account on the rewards website. You may also find all points earned on your credit and/or debit card statement(s).
- Who is eligible to redeem points?
- Only the primary cardholder, “Head of Household,” can redeem points.
- How do I redeem points within my household?
- You will redeem your points in the same manner as before and as stated on the ScoreCard website.
- Who is the head of household and how is it determined?
- The head of household refers to the individual of the primary card in the household whose card account is designated as the head of household on the Householding Application located on the program website. This is simply the “main” account listed on the Householding Application.
- How can I remove my account from a household?
- Contact ETFCU to request removal of your account from a household.
- Why am I unable to redeem points from my household?
- Dependent upon how your financial institution’s program is set up, either the head of household only may redeem points; or all contributing accounts may redeem points. You may not be able to redeem points if you are not the head of household. In addition, if you are unable to redeem points from your household, please confirm your account status to ensure your card is not delinquent or otherwise not available for use. If you have questions about your card status, please contact ETFCU.
Members have the option to combine ScoreCard reward points earned on ETFCU-issued credit cards and/or debit cards. Bonus points earned will be added before the end of the following month and can be tracked online at www.scorecardrewards.com.