One Place. One Password. All of Your Financial Data.
Looking to take control of your finances? ETFCU’s online banking service lets you view and manage all of your accounts—including those held outside of ETFCU—in one place, with one password. This includes your credit cards and loans, other savings or checking accounts you may have elsewhere, and even investments and retirement accounts maintained at other brokerage firms.
It’s easy to add outside accounts:
- Click “Add Outside Accounts” on your online banking home screen
- Select the financial institution
- Enter your login information for that account
For more information, view our video demo.
ETFCU’s free online banking service offers the ultimate account access, control, and security on one simple screen:
- Transfer funds to other household accounts
- Enjoy exclusive cash-back offers from Purchase Rewards
- Deposit checks with your smart phone or computer scanner with Remote Deposit
- Manage your accounts on the go with ETFCU Mobile
Our online banking system provides increased functionality and a more intuitive user interface, but you may still have questions. If so, please refer to the FAQs available inside the online banking platform or take a look at our online banking demo. If you need further assistance, our staff is happy to help! You can reach our call center at (812) 477-9271 or 1-800-800-9271, Option 2.
Click here for login help
Click here for online banking help
- When can I start using Bill Payment?
- After enrolling for Bill Payment you will first receive an Approval e-mail. Once your account has been enabled, you will receive a Welcome e-mail indicating that you may begin using Bill Payment.
- When is Bill Payment available?
- You may schedule payments 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- How are Bill Payment transactions reflected on my checking account?
- All Bill Payment transactions are reflected as an ACH debit on the account statement.
- Can I use Bill Payment from outside the U.S.?
- You may pay bills from outside the U.S. if you are using a compatible browser. Payments may only be debited from U.S. bank accounts and may only be made to payees inside the U.S.
- Can I pay bills to payees outside the U.S.?
- No. Payments cannot be made to Payees outside the U.S.
- What do payees actually receive?
- Electronic payees receive payment information in an electronic format that credits their account. Non-electronic merchants or individual payees receive a laser-printed paper check sent through the U.S. Postal Service.
- Who can be paid using the Bill Payment Service?
- Anyone in the fifty United States and territories who can accept a check, with the exception of tax payments (such as federal, state and local), court-directed payments (such as alimony and child support) and any other government related payments.
Your online banking pages are supported by most modern operating systems. In order to ensure the best possible experience, please be sure you are using the most up to date versions of the operating systems listed below.
- Windows 7 and above
- Mac OS X and above
If you are not using one of the supported PC operating systems listed above, you may encounter issues within your online banking experience. We recommend switching to one of the supported operating systems listed above in order to ensure you have an optimal online banking experience.
- Log into online banking and locate the “Outside Accounts” section. Click “go to FinanceWorks.”
- On the left side of the screen, below the list of accounts, click “Account settings.”
- Click on the credit card for which you would like to see transactions (Note: The financial institution should say “ezcardinfo.com”). Click “Delete.”
- A dialog box will appear to verify that you would like to delete this account. Click “Yes.”
- Now you must set up your credit card through FinanceWorks again. On the online banking home page, click “go to FinanceWorks” again.
- On the left side of the screen, below the list of accounts, click “Add another item.”
- Search for “ezcardinfo.com.”
- Sign in using your ezcardinfo.com username and password. Your credit card should now populate with all transactions for the last 90 days.