- Available with no down payment
- 30-year fixed rate, assumable loans are available at historically low interest rates
- Loan amounts between $50,000–$424,100
- Owner occupied, 1–4 units, PUDs, and condos may be financed
- Maximum 100% LTV purchase; 90% R/T and cash-out refinance* options
- Buyers must have a minimum 640 credit score
- Seller may pay up to 4% of the buyer’s closing costs, including pre-paids such as property taxes, insurance, and homeowner’s association dues
The VA loan is available to eligible veterans and active-duty military personnel. Apply today or learn more by calling (812) 469-9928 or 1-800-800-9271.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Loans are subject to credit review and approval. A sample monthly payment on a 30-year fixed loan amount, based on a $100,000 purchase price with $3,500.00 down (3.5% minimum down payment required), no points, monthly payments based on an interest rate of 3.75% interest rate, is $522.50. The payment listed does not include property taxes or homeowners insurance, MI is included. The rate may vary depending on each individual’s credit history and underwriting factors. All loan programs, rate terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Not available on manufactured homes. Property insurance required. Minimum loan amount may apply. Other restrictions may apply.