- No closing cost refinance from another financial institution
- Fixed-rate 10- and 15-year first mortgage options
- Second mortgage options also available
Do you have a mortgage with another financial institution? Bring it to ETFCU and lock in your savings today! Apply online today or contact us at (812) 469-9928 or 1-800-800-9271 for more information.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Loan is subject to credit approval. A sample principal and interest payment on a (15)-year $100,000 fixed rate loan amount with a 3.750% interest rate (3.750% APR) is $727.22. SmartMove no closing cost offer is available on first mortgage refinance transactions with 80% maximum loan-to-value. The rate includes ETFCU’s 1/8% Extra Credit Discount. This discount can be applied to any new loan being refinanced. Existing loans with ETFCU can apply the 1/8% credit by increasing existing loan amount by $10,000 during the refinance process. To qualify for the 1/8% Extra Credit Discount you must have an ETFCU checking account and debit card, and mortgage payments must be made automatically from your ETFCU checking account. Standard closing costs apply to existing ETFCU mortgages refinanced within the last 12 months. Existing mortgage loans with ETFCU can qualify by increasing existing loan amount by at least $10,000 during the refinance process. Additional costs may apply if escrow and/or title insurance or full appraisal are required. Not available on manufactured homes. Actual interest rate may vary based on credit history. The rate cannot be locked until application approval. Property insurance required. Other restrictions may apply.