- Down payment as low as 3% (compared to 3.5% on an FHA Loan)
- Down payment can be gifted from a family member
- Pay lower closing costs than an FHA loan—potentially saving you thousands
- Available with 5/6, 7/6, and 10/6 adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) options
- Receive up to a $500 gift card at closing*
Lack a large down payment? ETFCU’s Simple Solutions mortgage program offers considerable benefits versus an FHA loan. Contact us at (812) 469-9928 or 1-800-800-9271 to learn if this program is right for you.
*Gift card offer is available on financing of purchase or construction loans for primary residences only. Purchase or construction loan amounts up to $149,999 will receive a $250 gift card. Purchase or construction loan amounts of $150,000 or greater will receive a $500 Gift Card. Not valid in combination with any other offer.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Rates accurate as of May 23, 2022 and are subject to change throughout the day. All mortgage rates include Extra Credit Discount.
Rates listed are specific to the Simple Solutions mortgage product. Standard ARM rates may vary. Loans are subject to credit review and approval. A sample principal and interest payment on a (30)-year $100,000 adjustable-rate loan amount with a 3.750% interest rate (3.815% APR) and 3% down is $449.22. Taxes and insurance are not included; therefore, the actual payment obligation will be greater. Actual interest rate may vary based on credit history. Additional costs may apply if escrow and/or title insurance are required. Not available on manufactured homes. The 7/6 product listed above is a 30-year loan where the initial interest rate is fixed for the first seven years (84 payments). After the initial seven year period, it is possible that the interest rate, APR and payment may increase substantially over the remaining term of the loan. After the initial seven year period, your interest rate can increase or decrease biannually based on the average of interbank offered rates for one-year U.S. dollar-denominated deposits in the Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR) index as published on the New York Federal Reserve website, plus our margin, which varies among ETFCU adjustable-rate mortgage products. Any change may significantly impact your monthly payment. The rate on 80% adjustable-rate home equity line of credit is the prime rate as published on the first business day of each month in the Wall Street Journal. Our 95% adjustable-rate home equity line of credit has the same benefits and uses the same index with a rate of 1.5% above the prime rate. There is a maximum cap of 18% APR. The Simple Solutions mortgage program features fewer costs and a smaller down payment than FHA Loans. Property Insurance required. Other restrictions may apply. Gift card offer is available on financing of purchase or construction loans for primary residences only. Purchase or construction loan amounts up to $149,999 will receive a $250 gift card. Purchase or construction loan amounts of $150,000 or greater will receive a $500 Gift Card. Not valid in combination with any other offer. ETFCU mortgage lending product availability may vary based on property location.