- Affordable 20% down payment
- Low rates and low costs
- Payments spread over a 10-year term
- Purchase up to 10 acre properties
- Seller can pay up to 6% concessions toward closing costs
Whether you plan to build right away or wait, ETFCU can help you finance your purchase. Apply online today, or call us at (812) 469-9928 or 1-800-800-9271.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Rates accurate as of July 14, 2020 and are subject to change throughout the day. All mortgage rates include Extra Credit Discount.
Rate listed is specific to the Lot Loan mortgage program. Standard mortgage rates may vary. Loans are subject to credit review and approval. Closing costs may apply. A sample principal and interest payment on a (10)-year $80,000 fixed rate loan amount with a 3.625% interest rate (3.710% APR) and 20% down is $636.62. Taxes and insurance are not included; therefore, the actual payment obligation will be greater. Actual interest rate may vary based on credit history.