This mortgage solution helps first-time homebuyers achieve the dream of homeownership. Plus, there are no borrower geographic or income restrictions. Homebuyer education is required for purchase transactions when all borrowers are first-time homebuyers.
- At least one borrower must be a first-time homebuyer
- Requires a low down payment of 3%
- 30-year fixed rate
- No geographic or income restrictions
You’ll also enjoy the standard benefits of financing your home with the credit union–including a gift card worth up to $500!* Apply today online or at any ETFCU location.
*Gift card offer is available on financing of purchase or construction loans for primary residences only. Purchase or construction loan amounts up to $149,999 will receive a $250 gift card. Purchase or construction loan amounts of $150,000 or greater will receive a $500 gift card. Not valid in combination with any other offer.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Rates accurate as of July 23, 2021 and are subject to change throughout the day. All mortgage rates include Extra Credit Discount.
Loans are subject to credit review and approval. Closing costs may apply. A sample principal and interest payment on a (30)-year $150,000 fixed rate loan amount with a 4.250% interest rate (4.317% APR) is $737.91. Taxes and insurance are not included; therefore, the actual payment obligation will be greater. Actual interest rate may vary based on credit history. Visit etfcu.org/mortgagecalculator to calculate payments with other terms, balances, or rates. *Gift card offer is available on financing of purchase or construction loans for primary residences only. Purchase or construction loan amounts up to $149,999 will receive a $250 gift card. Purchase or construction loan amounts of $150,000 or greater will receive a $500 gift card. Not valid in combination with any other offer. ETFCU mortgage lending product availability may vary based on property location.