- Convenient one-time close can save you thousands
- Down payment as low as 5%
- 9-month construction period
- Terms up to 30 years
- Jumbo loan financing available
- $500 Visa® gift card at closing*
Take the first step toward your dream home. Contact ETFCU today at (812) 469-9928 or 1-800-800-9271.
*$500 Visa® gift card offer valid on purchases or construction of primary residences only.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Loans are subject to credit review and approval. Fixed- and adjustable-rate purchase and construction loans listed require a minimum 5% down payment. Closing costs may apply. A sample principal and interest payment on a (30)-year $150,000 fixed rate loan amount with a 4.375% interest rate (4.443% APR) is $748.93. Taxes and insurance are not included; therefore, the actual payment obligation will be greater. Actual interest rate may vary based on credit history. $500 Visa gift card offer valid on purchases or construction of primary residences only.