Community Hero 100
This mortgage option is a way for us to give back to some of those who play vital roles in our local communities so they can enjoy the dream of home ownership. It offers great benefits, including 100% financing and multiple term options.
- Available to teachers, nurses, first-responders and other community heroes*
- 100% Financing
- Fixed rate terms of 15, 20, and 30 years available
- Available with 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) options
- No income restrictions
- Receive up to a $500 gift card at closing*
Contact us at (812) 469-9928 or 1-800-800-9271 to learn if this program is right for you.
*Gift card offer is available on financing of purchase or construction loans for primary residences only. Purchase or construction loan amounts up to $149,999 will receive a $250 gift card. Purchase or construction loan amounts of $150,000 or greater will receive a $500 Gift Card. Not valid in combination with any other offer.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Rates accurate as of January 28, 2020 and are subject to change throughout the day. All mortgage rates include Extra Credit Discount.
*Program availability limited to the following professions: Teachers, Nurses (RNs, LPNs, Practitioners, Anesthetists), Physician Assistants, Police, Firefighters, and EMTs. Contact an ETFCU mortgage loan officer for more details.