Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Several options available including 3/6, 5/6, 7/6, and 10/6 ARMs
- Offers a lower initial rate than a fixed rate mortgage
- Fixed interest rate for an initial period, then can adjust bi-annually thereafter
- Situations where an ARM might be a great option
First time homebuyers but not in their forever home
Planning on moving or relocating during the initial lock period
Anticipate needing a larger or smaller home in the near future
Buyers who will aggressively pay off the mortgage
Those needing to refinance for debt consolidation with the lowest monthly payment
- Receive up to a $500 gift card at purchase closing*
Found the perfect home to purchase but want a lower payment? Want to consolidate debt through refinancing with the lowest possible rate? An Adjustable-Rate Mortgage from ETFCU might be the perfect solution. For more information, contact ETFCU today at (812) 469-9928 or 1-800-800-9271.
*Gift card offer is available on financing of purchase or construction loans for primary residences only. Purchase or construction loan amounts up to $149,999 will receive a $250 gift card. Purchase or construction loan amounts of $150,000 or greater will receive a $500 Gift Card. Not valid in combination with any other offer.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Rates accurate as of May 20, 2022 and are subject to change throughout the day. All mortgage rates include Extra Credit Discount.
Loans are subject to credit review and approval. Closing costs may apply. A sample principal and interest payment on a (30)-year $150,000 adjustable-rate loan amount with a 3.125% interest rate (3.214% APR) and 20% down is $514.05. Taxes and insurance are not included; therefore, the actual payment obligation will be greater. Actual interest rate may vary based on credit history. An ARM is an adjustable-rate mortgage that has an initial interest rate for the first three, five, seven or ten years and an adjustment interval of 6 months thereafter. The 7/6 ARM product listed above is a 30-year loan where the initial interest rate is fixed for the first seven years (84 payments). After the initial seven year period, your interest rate can increase or decrease semiannually based on the Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR) index as published on the New York Federal Reserve website, plus our margin, which varies among ETFCU adjustable-rate mortgage products. Any change may significantly impact your monthly payment. This offer is available on conventional conforming financing of purchases for primary residences only. Contact an ETFCU mortgage loan officer for details. Gift card offer is available on financing of purchase or construction loans for primary residences only. Purchase or construction loan amounts up to $149,999 will receive a $250 gift card. Purchase or construction loan amounts of $150,000 or greater will receive a $500 Gift Card. Not valid in combination with any other offer. ETFCU mortgage lending product availability may vary based on property location.