80/10/10 (No PMI)
- Finance your purchase with no PMI—providing huge monthly savings
- Down payments as low as 10%
- Your first mortgage will cover up to 80% of the purchase price
- You’ll receive second mortgage for 10% of the purchase price. Terms of 5, 10, or 15 years are available
- $500 Visa® gift card at closing*
Apply online today or call us at (812) 469-9928 or 1-800-800-9271 for more information.
*$500 Visa® gift card offer valid on purchases or construction of primary residences only.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Loans are subject to credit review and approval. Closing costs may apply. A sample principal and interest payment on a (30)-year $150,000 fixed rate loan amount with a 4.250% interest rate (4.317% APR) is $737.91. Taxes and insurance are not included; therefore, the actual payment obligation will be greater. Actual interest rate may vary based on credit history. $500 Visa gift card offer available on conventional financing for purchases of primary residences only.