Consumer Loan Insurance Requirements
As the lienholder of your consumer loan, Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union requires proof of insurance on your vehicle. Please make sure your insurance states the following:
- Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union as Lienholder/Loss Payee P.O. Box 5129 Evansville, IN 47716-5129.
- COMPREHENSIVE and COLLISION Coverage on vehicle with deductibles not to exceed $2500.
- VIN must be clearly displayed and match the VIN on your loan documents.
- Policy Number, Policy Period, and Company Name MUST be listed.
- Dates must be effective as of (or before) the date of your loan.
ETFCU frequently contacts members regarding proof of insurance. The number the call will be coming from will be (866) 612-7401. You can securely update your insurance information online by visiting ImCovered.com/ETFCU, by emailing a copy of your insurance declarations page to ETFCU@imcovered.com, by faxing a copy of your insurance declarations page to (866) 831-3810, or by calling our insurance center at (866) 612-7401.