- Wide variety of loans for new and used vehicles, as well as motorcycles and RVs
- You’ll always receive a competitive rate—with no application fee*
- No down payment is required. Sales tax, excise tax, and license fees can be incorporated into the loan balance
- Ask for your free CARFAX® report when you finance a used vehicle
- Apply on the go with ETFCU’s smart phone loan application
At Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union, we offer all of the features you’re looking for in an auto loan. Apply online or contact us at (812) 477-9271 (option 1), or 1-800-800-9271 to get started!
Low-cost life and disability payment protection can be purchased to assist you and your family with loan payments should you die or become disabled.
Many Americans owe more on their car than it’s currently worth. In the event of an accident that totals the car, the insurance settlement wouldn’t even cover the amount owed. That’s why you need GAP–Guaranteed Asset Protection.
Are you uncomfortable with the possibility of unexpected repair costs? Get the extra protection you need with Mechanical Repair Coverage from ETFCU. Take a look at our low-cost options!
For more information about MEMBER’S CHOICE Mechanical Repair Coverage or GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) protection, contact our ET Call Center today at (812) 469-9920 or 1-800-800-9271, or send your request here.
Auto Loan Calculator
*Applicable only when financing closed at ETFCU.
ETFCU’s Vertical Checking account is listed as a Kiplinger top checking account in February 2021 issue. Kiplinger’s Personal Finance is a registered trademark of The Kiplinger Washington Editors, Inc.
Investopedia December 2020: The Best Joint Checking Accounts of 2020.