More rewards. Lower rates.
- 3x points on rotating categories
- 2x points on gas and groceries
- Standard points on every purchase
- Low rate of only 9.75% APR
- Offers ETFCU’s lowest credit card rate of only 7.75% APR
- Includes all the benefits of our Platinum Rewards credit card except ScoreCard rewards
Transfer your debt to ETFCU and save!
- 0% APR on balance transfers for first six months the card is open
- No balance transfer fees
- Introductory rate of only 1.99% APR on new purchases
0% APR applicable to balance transfers for the first six months the credit card account is open. 1.99% introductory APR applicable for the first 6 billing cycles. APR for purchases and balance transfers will be 7.75% to 17.45% APR after introductory period based on creditworthiness.
Upgrade your credit card and earn valuable rewards!
- Earn 1 point per $1 on your balance transferred
- Points on every purchase with our incredible rewards program
- Plus, exciting bonus point promotions throughout the year
- These valuable rewards can be redeemed for brand-name merchandise, gift cards, etc.
Apply for your ETFCU credit card today!
Make a Payment
Additional Services > Credit Card Account Info
Do you worry about how to responsibly manage a credit card?
Learn how to at our Financial Education Center!
Business Credit Cards
Platinum Business Rewards
Our Platinum Business Rewards credit card features all of the rewards options you expect, including brand-name merchandise, travel, gift cards, and cash back.
Platinum Business Prime Plus
If you are more interested in the lowest available interest rate, our Platinum Business Prime Plus card lets you bypass the rewards option in favor of a guaranteed low rate.
Content accurate as of July 20, 2022. 0% APR applicable to balance transfers for the first six months the credit card account is open. 1.99% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles. ETFCU example includes six months at 0% APR, which is applicable to balance transfers on new cards only. Balance transfers earn rewards points subject to ETFCU discretion. Annual Percentage Rate may vary. If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1. APR for purchases and balance transfers will be 7.75% to 17.45% APR after introductory period based on creditworthiness. Cash advance fee will be 7.75% to 17.45% APR. All Annual Percentage Rates will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Click here to view our Consumer Credit Card Agreement.
ETFCU’s Vertical Checking account is listed as a Kiplinger top checking account in February 2021 issue. Kiplinger’s Personal Finance is a registered trademark of The Kiplinger Washington Editors, Inc.
Investopedia December 2020: The 8 Best Joint Checking Accounts of 2020. Investopedia is a part of the Dotdash publishing family.