All ETFCU offices are now open. We are ready to meet all your banking needs in any branch lobby or with drive-thru service.
Appointments from 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. are reserved for members age 60 and older and those with underlying health issues.
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
In order to ensure the safety of our staff and our members, all offices continue to observe CDC guidelines to limit the spread of COVID-19:
- We are limiting the amount of people inside at any give time.
- Our staff will disinfect pens, styluses, and palm scanners after every use.
- We are observing social distancing in office settings and in the teller queue.
- Teller lines will be equipped with plexiglass barriers to provide added protection.
- Staff may choose to wear face masks, and members may do so as well.*
*You may be asked to temporarily remove any face covering for identification and security purposes.
How ETFCU Can Help You
Can I complete my transaction at a drive-thru window?
You can complete most routine transactions through a drive-thru window, including:
- Standard withdrawals
- Check deposits
- Loan payments
- NEW! Cash advances
- NEW! Shared branching transactions
- NEW! IRA and HSA contributions
For large withdrawals, loan applications, or safe deposit box access, please schedule an appointment online or call any ETFCU location. Cash advances, shared branching transactions, IRA and HSA contributions will be available via drive-thru while our lobbies are closed.
How can I access my account while branch lobbies are closed?
ETFCU offers several free and easy-to-use self-service banking options, including:
- Mobile Banking. View balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, pay bills, make loan or credit card payments, and more with ETFCU Mobile, the credit union’s free mobile banking app. Learn more or download it today wherever you get apps.
- Online Banking. Offering the same features as mobile banking, ETFCU’s free online banking service gives you control of your account from a desktop or laptop computer. Click here for details.
- Surcharge-Free ATMs. ETFCU’s free Vertical and Platinum Rewards Checking accounts offer reimbursement of your usage fees at any ATM worldwide.1 ETFCU is also a part of the Alliance One ATM network that offers surcharge-free access to more than 5,000 ATMs nationwide.
The coronavirus pandemic has negatively impacted my finances. How can ETFCU help?
The credit union is working to help our members affected by the coronavirus pandemic with their finances in multiple ways, including:
- Expedited increases on current lines of credit and/or personal loans
- Up to 90-day payment deferral on qualifying loans2
Will ETFCU allow me to access funds in my certificate without a penalty?
If you need to redeem an ETFCU certificate prior to its maturity, contact our Deposit Operations Department at 1 (800) 800-9271, option 4, to discuss how we may be able to help you.
I received a call from someone claiming to represent ETFCU asking for my account information. Was this valid?
During this pandemic, fraudsters are attempting to use fear and confusion to gain access to your account. As always, the credit union will not contact you asking for confidential information (such as your username, password, PIN, or other account information). If you question the legitimacy of any call claiming to be from the credit union, hang up and contact us at 1 (800) 800-9271.
What should I do if I suspect fraud on my account?
If you suspect that someone has obtained unlawful access to your account, contact the credit union immediately. Additionally, ETFCU now offers Card Controls that enable you to instantly disable your debit or credit card at any time, day or night, to prevent transactions in the event you suspect your card has been lost, stolen, or compromised.
Click here for more information on the different types of COVID-19 scams.
For additional information about coronavirus pandemic, visit the Centers for Disease Control website at cdc.gov.
1Must meet account requirements to receive ATM fee reimbursement. ATM fee reimbursement limited to $15 per account per month.
2May require documentation showing the change in employment status due to coronavirus pandemic. Other criteria apply. This offer is subject to approval and is not valid on mortgage loans and other special lending programs. Contact ETFCU at 1 (800) 800-9271, option 1, for more details or to request assistance.